In this video, we’re going to discuss how to set up your new Data Automation software account. This software is automatically going to send you a link and a username and password to log in to your account.
1. Click on the link and enter your username and password. Click Login.
2. Choose a file handling type. In this example, we chose Dropbox account as the handling type.
3. Enter your personal information: first name, last name and phone number.
4. Select the time interval that you’d like the software to automatically pull your information from your file handling type into the Data Automation software.
5. Select the file handling type. In this example, we’re going to select Dropbox.
6. It’s going to ask you for your APP Key and your APP Secret. To get this information, go to www.dropbox.com/developers/apps.
7. Click on the Create App button.
8. Click Dropbox API app.
9. Click on Files and datastorers.
10. Click No.
11. Click all file types.
12. Enter the name of your app.
13. Tick the box to agree to the Terms and Agreements.
14. Click create App.
15. You will then be redirected to a page where you’ll find the APP Key and the APP Secret. Copy these information and paste into your Data Automation account.
16. Select the language you’d like the software to be in.
17. Click Update.
18. Click Allow.
19. You now have successfully set up your new Data Automation Account using Dropbox.
20. Go to the Password Tab to change the password that the software has sent you.
21. Click Update when done.