The Data Automation Platform for Bookkeepers and Accountants, enables data entry into Quickbooks Desktop and Online, to be cut in half. We leverage Artificial Intelligence software to help cut down on the data entry for Quickbooks Desktop Pro, Premier and Enterprise and for Quickbooks Online. Get all the advantages of Cloud Technology for your Quickbooks Desktop and Online.
1. Auto coding of transactions through our Memorization feature.
2. Digital bank feed of your clients Online banking WITHOUT the need for you to know your clients User Name and Password.
3. Conversion of PDF Bank and Credit Card statements into transactions that can be coded through a Web Interface.
4. Bulk coding of similar transactions to a General Ledger Account. (transactions are still entered separately in Quickbooks)
5. Auto match of Accounts Payable transactions, and corresponding transactions from Bank and Credit Card data.
6. Vendor Invoices and payments posted at the same time.
7. Ability to create QBO and OFX files from PDF Bank and Credit Card statements for auto reconciliation.
8. Insert location of PDF in Memo field of every invoice for easy lookup of Source document.
9. Multi Lingual – English, French, Spanish
10. Value Pricing Tool to help understand costs associated with facilitating work for new clients and understanding per transaction costs of existing clients.
11. Supports Quickbooks Classes and Jobs.
12. Individual Line item extraction from Vendor Invoices.
13. Integrated with DropBox, FTP, Email, Pictures from Phones, Box.com, Gdrive.
14. Go completely Paperless
15. Vendor PDFs renamed as Vendor Name, Date, Invoice Number for easy searching.
16. Allow your Clients to upload documents from any location or from any phone for data extraction.
17. Cut down on data entry by up to 20 keystrokes. (save up to 50% of your data entry time)
18. Code your transactions in our web interface and then synchronize at your convenience into Quickbooks desktop.
19. Pull Daily Sales and Payment information from any PDF Daily Sales Summary report and push into Quickbooks. For example, if your client has Hair Salon software that does not export to Quickbooks, we can extract the data from a PDF and automatically push the data to the right General Ledgers accounts.
How secure is my data?
We have been through a Security audit from a 3rd party company that was hired by Intuit. This is a very rigorous process.
Is the data on Canadian soil?
Yes, our Servers are in CloudA.ca data center.
Are there any contracts to sign?
No, we are a month to month service.
Do you provide support to get up and running?
Absolutely, please contact us for help.
How does your software save me time?
Our software allows you to automate some data entry into your Quickbooks desktop application by leveraging an Artificial Intelligence platform. We extract data from scanned invoices and make them available to import into Quickbooks through the Quickbooks Web Connector.
We provide the ability for the Desktop version of Quickbooks to access your client’s online bank and credit card data. Your client’s can register their bank and credit card details through a secure link that you will provide them. This will allow the software to download their transactions on a daily basis into your portal. From there they will be pushed into your client’s Quickbooks database. The Data Automation Company never stores any client’s online banking, credit card data, or passwords. We use Mint.com, which is owned by Intuit, to make sure your financial data is protected. This service works great if you have your client’s Quickbooks data already on your server and you like to code transactions monthly instead of once a year.